Looking for something to liven up your video calls?
Want to visit with our animals when you cannot make it to the Aquarium?
We can help with our virtual animal encounters and field trips!
During these customizable experiences you can choose to meet an ambassador animal up-close or peer into the windows of our exhibits, all from the safety of your seat.
One of our educators will guide you through what you are seeing and answer your questions.
- Great for school classes, clubs, scouts, birthday parties and families looking for a COVID-19 friendly alternative to in-person field trips and outreach programs
- Ambassador animal encounters and in-depth exhibit “field trips” available
- Programs are highly interactive with an Aquarium educator
- We can join your video platform or host the digital experience ourselves
- Each session is 30 minutes long
Option 1: Animal Encounters
Get to know one of our ambassador animals through some one-on-one time with the animal and an educator in the Aquarium’s classroom!
- Freshwater turtle
- Various marine invertebrates (sea stars, urchins, hermit crabs, horseshoe crabs, or sea snails)
Option 2: Class “Field Trips”
Join educator at a specific exhibit to get an in-depth lesson on some of the animals in our collection.
- Great Lakes
- Ocean fish
- $50 for Aquarium members, schools, and daycares
- $60 for non-members, private groups and organizations
Due to limited availability, we recommend booking two weeks in advance.
For more information or to register email [email protected] or call 716-282-3575 ext. 225
The fine print: Schools, daycares and scouts may only share the program access code with those within the group (ex. a teacher may share with her students but not with another class); families and organizations are only allowed two connected devices.