We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, other guests, our animals, and our staff.
You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Aquarium of Niagara.
What to Expect During your Visit to the Aquarium of Niagara:
- Parking can be pre-paid online through our website. We strongly encourage you to purchase parking in advance.
- Daily capacity is limited to encourage physical distancing.
- Physical distancing is required and floor graphics in the admission queue will help everyone remain 6 feet apart.
- Tickets will be scanned at dedicated stations inside of the building.
- Wheelchairs will not be available for rent.
- Water fountains will not be available. Guests can bring their own water or purchase single-serve beverages from vending machines.
- Bathrooms will be available, and we encourage guests to maintain physical distancing while accessing them.
- We STRONGLY PREFER accepting credit cards or debit cards for monetary transaction, cash will be accepted on a limited basis.
What the Aquarium of Niagara is Doing to Keep you Safe:
- Hourly capacity is limited to provide for physical distancing.
- Online reservations are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to manage capacity limits and minimize touchpoints at the entrance.
- All Aquarium staff members will be required to wear face masks while working. They also have their temperature checked each morning before they start working.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations will be found throughout the Aquarium including at the entry, exit, and restrooms.
- The Aquarium will maintain its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces like windows, railings, restrooms, and elevators will continuously be cleaned and disinfected.
- Providing social distance markers in queuing areas and at key exhibits to remind guests and staff to maintain a safe distance.
- Acrylic guards have been installed at all registers.
How you can Keep the Aquarium of Niagara a Safe Environment:
- Guests over the age of two are required to wear masks.
- Follow instructional signage throughout the building; including one group per viewing window to keep everyone safe.
- Guests will follow a dedicated, one-way flow throughout the Aquarium.
- If you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or generally not feeling well, please visit the Aquarium of Niagara on a day when you are feeling better.
- Maintain CDC suggested social distance (6ft) between parties and stay in groups of 10 people or less.
- Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds or more.
- Refrain from knocking on, tapping, or touching exhibit windows.
- Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with staff or other guests.