We welcome schools, daycares, and scout troops to visit the Aquarium for a field trip!
Please note the following stipulations required for these bookings:
- Educational admission pricing subject to availability.
- Reservations must be made no less than 2 weeks in advance.
- Groups larger than 60 participants may be required to visit early or late in the day.
Field trip is not an option? We can come to you with our outreach program or virtual field trip options!
Field trip admission fee- $10 per person
For every 10 students, 1 free chaperone (faculty or staff)
*Additional adults and children/siblings pay group rate admission
• Self-guided tour around the Aquarium
• Daily programs such as penguin feeding presentations & sea lion shows
• M&T Shark & Ray Bay Touch pool experience
• Digital teacher resources such as Aquarium Scavenger Hunt
Admission does not include:
• Private animal encounters
• Behind-the-scenes access
• Additional educational classes
• Use of our private Event Room
Plan to eat lunch onsite? Our Event Room is available to rent. We also have picnic tables on our outdoor deck and grounds.
Payment- the lead teacher/contact person should have a final head count upon arrival and will pay in one transaction by cash, school check, credit card, or purchase order.
If you would like to schedule your field trip or need more information, please email [email protected].