Open daily at 9 a.m. Explore our exciting and educational exhibits that are designed to be fun for the whole family.
- Time: 6 – 8 p.m. first Friday of the month (note December exception)
- Ages: All ages
- Pricing: $10 per family or $5 per individual -FREE for Aquarium members
Themed Nights! Check Back for 2020 themes!
- September 6, 2019 – Seals and Sea Lions
- October 4, 2019 – Octopus
- November 1, 2019 – Penguins
- December 20, 2019
- January 3, 2020
- February 7, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- May 1, 2020
Please take a moment to RSVP here: https://tinyurl.com/ausomeaquarium2019
For more information, please Call 716-323-6435 or email [email protected].
Special evenings dedicated to providing a safe, supportive, sensory-friendly environment where families with autism can meet, learn, and have fun together. Families enjoy a touch tank, sea lion show, sensory and art activities, gluten-free snacks, and information resources from community partners. Each night has a different theme! The program was developed with collaboration between Aquarium of Niagara, John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, and several community partners.