The Easiest, Most-Sustainable Way to Help Your Friends at the Aquarium of Niagara
Be among a dedicated group of supporters and join our Monthly Giving Program—the simplest way to support the Aquarium of Niagara!
Why join our Monthly Giving Program?
Your monthly gifts enable the Aquarium to carry out our mission to inspire people to make a difference for aquatic life. With your monthly commitment the Aquarium can provide optimum care for our animals, educate our local, national and international visitors and promote conservation initiatives.
Give monthly because…
- IT’S EASY: You choose to sign-up and we will automatically deduct the amount from your debit or credit card each month. Scheduling payments throughout the year makes managing your budget more feasible.
- IT’S ECO-FRIENDLY: By choosing electronic debits, you help us use less paper and save on mailings.
- IT’S UP TO YOU: You decide if you want to discontinue or change your monthly giving at any time. Call 716-285-3575 ext. 208 or email [email protected] for assistance.
What your monthly contribution looks like to our animals:
- A $10 monthly donation will feed a penguin a diet of lake smelt, anchovies and herring for 1 month.
- A $25 monthly donation will feed a seal a diet of herring, capelin, lake smelt and squid for 3 months.
- A $50 monthly donation will add up to almost two weeks of veterinary care.
- A $100 monthly donation will cover the cost of our water bill for 1 week.
Make A One-Time Donation
No gift is too small to make a difference to our animals
- $15 feeds a clownfish for a year
- $25 feeds a seal for a day
- $50 feeds a shark for a month
- $100 feeds a sea lion for a week
- $250 feeds a penguin for two months
- $500 provides vitamins and medicines for our animals for one month
Want to write a check?