All Hallows Seas
Gather ye’ hearites and come to the Aquarium Saturdays in October for some pirate-themed adventures. Play games with ye mateys and scour for hidden treasure. You’ll leave with a bag full of booty!
Admission be just ten dollars for lads and lasses in costume.
Don’t be a landlubber… make ye reservations today!
The Aquarium is open until 6pm on Saturdays in October.
Activities (included with admission):
- Brand-new, buccaneer-themed sea lion shows (11am, 1pm & 3:30pm)*
- Spooky seal presentations (10:30am & 2:30 pm)
- Animal enrichment sessions (1:30pm)
- Hay maze on the plaza
- A treasure-map themed scavenger hunt with candy and prizes for participants (generously provided by Cornerstone Community Federal Credit Union)
- Ring toss and trivia
- Multiple pirate-themed photo opportunities
- Experiences (2-5pm):
- October 2nd: Arts & Crafts
- October 9th: Airbrush Tattoos
- October 16th: Meet Princess Ariel & A Pirate
- October 23rd: Airbrush Tattoos
- October 30th: Arts & Crafts
*Please note: The sea lion show uses lighting that may be disruptive to people with epilepsy and people who are sensitive to light.